Sunday, July 5, 2009

Nothing like it....

Watching Fireworks be set off over the ocean--and a panoramic view from a third floor balcony deck chair...surrounded by laughter and family!
(--And, then, not feeling like I had to stay out there for all 3 hours of display, because I got tired! WOW!!!--LoVe THat!)

Sipping great-flavored hot tea with my husband, while sitting on said balcony, first thing in the morning.

Watching the tide!

Shopping for groceries with our second-oldest daughter, making healthy choices, and plans for quick meals.

Drinking bottled water after putting little slices of lemon in them...who knew how refreshing THAT could be?

Having sun screen JUST when we need it!

Eating a cold turkey sandwich & sipping green tea while watching the waves!

Finding 3 (three) different sets of gorgeous dishes to use while we visit this place--and, actually setting the table with them for our dinner tonight!

Comfy leather couches to sprawl on between trips to the sand, or trips to the pool...

Finding beach chairs and a beach umbrella in the 'closet' for our use!

A washer and dryer that work great!

Fresh strawberries, fresh bananas, fresh melon, fresh cherries...mmmmmmmm!

"Just enough" sun!

Having the girls truly enjoy this place, and appreciate its beauty!

Great books to read/or Great books to study...and quiet.

Quiet moments...to reflect or pray or plan or talk or listen or just 'be'...

5 comments:

everydayMOM said...

Wow! It sounds like you are having a great time! Nothing like the beach to relax and enjoy time spent together!

Dianna said...

Okay, I am very jealous now:)

Carol said...

Are you just down the beach from us?

Marsha said...

Carol, I don't know where you are!??!
We're in Destin, FL

Cathy said...

Wow! I wanted to know where you were Marsha? I "thought" prayed whether I should bother you for me to know. Wow again, the Lord used you to answer my nosiness:) I needed that simplness. Have a great time friend. I know now why I was missing you. You are away. Enjoy. sending Jesus love and a hug.