Saturday, June 16, 2012

What time is it? OR What time zone am I in, now?

That's been the question of the day!  I began my day in California, ending it in Georgia!  Began my flight at 11am...landed at 7pm...Should I have had lunch before boarding the plane for the five our flight?  OR should I have planned to wait til dinner after the flight?  These are questions that I didn't do a great job of answering before I got on the plane.  In fact, I pretty much snacked on fruit and juice during the flight...I know, I know...you really don't care...but it does make a difference on my sleeping schedule...which seems to be really a mess!

We are consumed with details like this, aren't we?  It does matter what time it is, if we need to catch a flight, get to a meeting, be at work, pick up a friend...we make time, save time, spend time, waste time and watch time.  We live in time and space.  I don't know about you, but I am thankful that we were created by the One known as the Ancient of Days...Our God reigns outside of time and space as we know it here on this earth, yet He cares for each detail of our lives.  I can't explain it, there are those scientists, however that can do a great job of explaining it.  I am just thankful, for what ever I am facing as I'm consumed about the details of saving or spending time, God sees it all!  I believe that this fact, and the 'rest' of God are somehow linked...He's got the details, He sees the beginning and the end, and loves me and you, more than anything!  Praise God--The Ancient of Days!

I am very tired from the week, and the travel...now to really, truly, rest! 

No comments: