Monday, April 13, 2009

Orchestra?

Here we go!!!

This week holds many promises...twists & turns, ups and downs...highs and lows and highs again!!! All the planning, all the meetings, all the phone calls and e-mails and conversations...all for this event, this ladies' retreat coming this Saturday. WOW!!! When we set the date, April 18, 2009 in late 2007, it seemed so far away!!! And now, it's in sight...FIVE days from now!!!

It has been an amazing journey of watching God's hand and His provision...most importantly, we just want HIS name to be high and lifted up! I called to touch base with our main speaker over the week end, this past week end. She knew it was me, because she had my number programmed in to her cell phone! So, she was glad to hear from me. We shared for a few moments, she asked some questions, and told me some last minute details that we needed to take care of, then she asked another question. She asked if we could sing a certain song. Well, of course, being the detail-oriented person I am (HA), I told her that I'd have to call our worship leader and ask. I was in my car, didn't write down the name of the song, but I assured her I'd call.
Needless to say, I forgot the name of the song, and had to call her back. When I finally got to tell the worship leader what the song was she said ( I LOVE THIS!!!) "We're already doing that one!!!" That, my friends, is God orchestrating a great day--down to the smallest detail--and we just keep seeing this happen....because we've positioned ourselves in a place to watch for His hand!!! Praise HIM!

I'm busy this week, finishing up details for Friday and Saturday...I can't wait to see what happens...Perhaps, I'll even share photos here...look for them next week! (after April 18, 2009!!!)
Be blessed!

1 comment:

Debbie Legg said...

I'm excited, too! God is going to do amazing things. Go God! And I hope you do post pictures here. Can't wait to see them! :)